Optimizer Suite: Case Examples
Challenge: Cross-Tab teams were getting inundated with 10-12 data management and topline requests a day through 7-8 week fielding period.
Our client: A leading public relations and research consulting firm based in the US.
Approach: Transferred the entire tracker including past 2 waves data to ctOS, Livewire.
- With LIVEWIRE's intuitive and flexible interface, client was able to closely monitor all field statuses
- Track 8 key data variables without the needing to get in touch with anyone from Cross-Tab.
- Create custom dashboards and topline reports which by updates by itself as data comes.
- Helped them run trend analysis and download datasets including verbatim on the go.
Challenge: Coordination and reporting for a multi-mode survey with online, CATI and postal mail-out components, across 6 markets.
Our client: A leading consulting firm, based in the US.
Approach: Project was managed from start to end on the ctOS, PROMISE platform.
- It streamlined the process of information flow.
- Online dashboards gave the project manager complete insight into managed services and activities of both online and offline fielding partners.
- Auto event linked project notifications ensure all stakeholders (internal as well as clients) are updated and aware of delays if any.
- Kept all communication around project logged in at one place to avoid any missteps for final delivery.
ctOSTM Survey Programming Optimizer
Challenge: Soft launch the study for 5 product categories across 21 markets in under a month. Need to create 105 individual scripts, one for each category-market.
Our client: A leading research and consulting services provider based in Europe.
Approach: Used ctOSTM, SPO to streamline the process from the beginning.
- Skeleton script for each category-market was made ready in a matter of few hours, reducing TAT by over 2 days.
- Reduced the QA efforts and error fixing time by half.
- Tremendous time efficiencies in survey translation import.
- All 5 categories were soft launched in time across markets, with the exception of 2 markets because of client related reasons.
- Delivered 32% costs savings to client against original estimates.