Market Research Outsourcing
Cross-Tab’s business analysts and library scientists are expertly trained in finding the most relevant information from the ever-increasing ocean of available public and private data. Our team is adept at gaining value from secondary research sources, and presenting it in the most useful and impactful way possible.
Some of our offerings include:
- Market Landscape and Trends - In-depth assessment of a market opportunity, covering market size, audience, competition and trends.
- Strategic Summaries - Short crisp presentations on market landscape or trends summarizing key happenings.
- Competitive Profiles - Deep-dive analysis, quick profiling or tracking of competitors.
- Existing Information Synthesis/Audits - Audit and classification of existing research from analysis of multiple internal sources (existing research or data) or external sources (syndicated reports, media).
- Factbooks/Research Resource Books - Data books capturing statistics on markets, customers and competition from accepted sources, presented in highly formatted Excel/PowerPoint.